This week, he's out with a piece in Inc Magazine entitled: Don't Like the Way Things Are Going in Washington? 7 Ways to Do Something About It.
Everybody loves a listicle, right? Here's Tusk's list of ways to rattle some cages:
1. Harass your legislators,Tusk is a smart guy and a pretty good operator. So, while this is a bit of a puff piece and both some personal PR and Tusk Enterprises/Ventures/Whatever elese he's doing PR-work, we all can learn a bit from what he has to say.
2. Keep your other elected officials accountable, too.
3. Don't forget about the cabinet.
4. Litigation is an important weapon.
5. Tweet at Trump.
6. Not everything you do has to be about Trump.
7. All politics and all governments matter.
We especially like the 2nd and 7th ones on the list. And that's why we're committed to ensuring voters have full information on candidates and phonies. Especially in these upcoming municipal elections. A school board or local mayor today could turn into a government monster, with an insatiable appetite for tax increases and empire building tomorrow.