Mike Frerichs has been busy - holding up that sign encouraging people to 'meet him'. Check out a few of the locales that our readers of the Truth Team have spotted him:
- In Dick Durbin's "Day of Action" promo social post
- You can see him in Braveheart
- With the College Democrats at IWU
- Throwing rice (and holding the sign) at Jason Plummer's wedding
- Watching Steve Bartman ruin the sCrUBS chances
But just yesterday, we were tipped to a new photo that was posted on the Mike Frerichs for Treasurer Facebook wall. It was about the Sierra Club and sure enough...Mike poked his head up in the back. And...as luck would have it: he's holding up the "Meet me!" sign. How terribly sad.
That's the means you'll go to get attention of voters when you're down in the race like Mike is and leaders of your own party are abandoning you. Not to mention the fact that you failed to pay your property taxes is still lingering over your reputation. Sad Mike Frerichs, indeed.